In 1820, Peter Olofsson (1769-1841) and his younger brother Sven (1774-1853) built this farmhouse in Ånhult. They cultivated the farm together and each lived in half of the house. Peter's son Jonas grew up here.
According to the current owner, Arne Westesson, the house is much the same now as it was back then.
Picture courtesy of Arne Westesson, March, 2004